Official Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y Stock Rom Firmware
Can be used for:
- Repair firmware or unbricking Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y like Bootloop/Softbrick/white blank screen/Can not boot to homescreen, Hardbrick, Lost Recovery, Installation Xposed Installer/ Rooting failed and others
- Software Updates or Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y
- Hard reset Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y to 100% Stock factory
- Rollback from custom rom to stock rom Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y
- Fix Imei Marked by No Signal, Unknown IMEI or Baseband
- Unroot Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y
- Virus / Ads Removal and others
- Guides how to flash firmware Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y -> Read here
- Before flashing your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y, please recognize the Samsung firmware type below …
- PIT = Partition Information Table = Configuration file for each partition in the Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y, You only need it if you ever mess up the direction of the partitions.
- PDA = AP = Application Processor = HOME = file contains System.img , Boot.img, Recovery.img or other binari files
- CSC = Consumer Software Customization = Adjustment files for or from network provider, carrier, country or specific to that region, usually consisting of APN Settings and carrier branding
- BL = Bootloader = Files that are closely related to the Kernel recovery atau ROM loading process on Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y, and basically for security’s sake is in a locked bootloader, before a third party developer performs Unlock
- CP = Core Processor = MODEM = PHONE = Matters related to network signals, IMEI or baseband.
- Flashing Full repair firmware 4 or 5 file service EEPROM ( FACTORY FIRMWARE ) : PIT, AP, CP, BL, CSC file also can used to Fix unknown Imei / No Signal / No baseband / can not flashing effect the OEM bootloader is locked at your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Stock rom for other models -> Download here
- How to Bypass or Unlock Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y from Google Account Verification or FRP “Factory reset Protection” -> Read here
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y from -> Download Gapps Here
- Rooting Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y via PDA/AP odin, Download ” CF-Auto-Root-j5ylte-j5yltedo-smj500y.zip ” then read how to root -> Read here
- Download + How To Flash CWM Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y -> Here
- Download + How To Flash Latest TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y -> Here
- If Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y say Secure Download is Enabled on Odin Mode/ Download Mode, usually Odin3 flashtool always Faild, for the solution is try installing firmware consisting of 4 Files “AP / PDA + BL + CP + CSC and PIT, if failed too, try changing MMC IC your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y.
- If you download and flashing an old firmware version, you can update to the Latest version of Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y Firmware via OTA Updates
All your actions is your own risk, Boycracked.com is not responsible for anything. Please download the firmware that matches your region or carrier, and make sure that your device is the Samsung Galaxy J5 with the Model number SM-J500Y.
Be a smart android user.
Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y Firmware
|Country (Carrier)||CSC Region code||PDA version||OS||Updates||Firmware Download|
|New Zealand (2 Degrees)||NZC||J500YXXU1BQG1||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||30.06.2017||Download|
|Papua New Guinea||PNG||J500YXXU1BQG1||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||30.06.2017||Download|
|New Zealand||TNZ||J500YXXU1BQI1||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||12.09.2017||Download|
|Fiji||VFJ||J500YXXU1BQG1||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||30.06.2017||Download|
|New Zealand||VNZ||J500YXXU1BQG1||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||30.06.2017||Download|
|New Zealand||XNZ||J500YXXU1BQG1||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow||30.06.2017||Download|
Credits: (Image) Gsmarena, (Files) AndroidFileHost, Updato, XDA, Samsung-Updates and all android developer.