Infinix Android Smartphone
T-Card Update Guide
- For successful SD card upgrade, ensure
sufficient battery is available (50% capacity or
higher); Maintain TF card write and read speeds
at 4 and 8M/s, respectively.
- If upgrade process is interrupted, reinitiate
version download and try again.
- Place update.zip into T-Card ROOT
- Insert T-Card into corresponding slot;
- With phone powered off
- Press “volume +” key Android
- Press and hold power key then Press “volume -”key Select the
third option : apply update from sdcard
- Press power key to enter the following interface, and than Press“volume -”key and select Tcard_update_20150730.zip
- Press power key to display the following
interfaceWhen complete interface transitions automatically and defaults on option “reboot system now” (see picture)
- Press power key to restart system
- Upon entering system, access settings and “about phone” to check whether version has been updated.