How To Install TWRP Recovery & Rooting Samsung Android Devices
Preparation stage :
- PC/Laptop/Notebook (Window OS)
- USB Data Cable
- Download and Install -> Samsung USB Driver for Mobile phones on PC/Notebook/Laptop (Window OS), if you already installed KIES on your computer than this download can be ignore.
- Download and install -> Odin3 Samsung Flashing Tool on PC/Notebook/Laptop (Window OS)
- Download and save -> SuperSU.zip into Internal storage of your samsung devices
- Download TWRP recovery.tar.MD5 -> for Your Samsung device model . the file must match the model number on your samsung e.g: SM-XXX or GT-XXXX , You can see at Settings -> about phones or behind the battery, Note: The TWRP recovery file must end .tar or .tar.md5 and not .img
“Do with your own risk, be a smart user.”
[FIRST] Installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Android Devices :
- Download all required files to your computer, meanwhile enable the enable the USB Debugging on your device ↦ go to Settings ↦ Developer Options ↦ enable the USB Debugging options ( If you cannot see the Developer Options then go to About Phone and then tap 7x on Build Number)
- at Developer options -> enable OEM unlock . If you do not have such an item, you have to wait 7 days and it should appear.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
- Extract, install and Run Odin3 , and leave it open on your desktop.
- Now turn off your device, Then press simultaneously button “POWER+VOLUME DOWN+HOME” to open Odin Download Mode, see image below…
- at Download Mode, press Volume Up then connect your device to computer.
- If Samsung USB Driver already install right on your computer then Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
- Now press the AP or PDA button, select on TWRP (For Your Samsung Devices Model) recovery.tar and then press Start button below, process usually take 20-30 seconds to finish and will be mark with GREEN PASS message on the odin
- If Done, means TWRP recovery has been installed on your samsung devices.
[SECOND] Rooting Samsung Android Devices
- Turn of your devices
- Go into recovery mode by pressing simultaneously Volume Up + Home + Power button
- at TWRP recovery mode, select Install zip, and then install SuperSU.zip ( NO WIPE )
- Rooting Dones.
That’s it little sharing my knowledge, please leave comments if you found problems or any broken links. Thank You 🙂