How To Root Lenovo Z5 L78011
- PC / Laptop / NoteBook (Windows OS)
- USB Cable
- Unlock bootloader Lenovo Z5 L78011-> Read here
- Download and install MagiskManager-v6.0.0.apk at your Lenovo Z5
- Download and unpack Lenovo Z5 L78011 stock rom, we only need the boot.img file from here or you can download stock kernel boot.img from ZUI 4.0.390 -> Download here
- Download and Install ADB Driver on PC
- Download and extrack ADB Fastboot tools on PC
- On your Lenovo Z5, go to “Settings->System>About phones” then tap 7x at “ZUI Versions” until a notification appears “you are developer“, now you can back to “Setting->System->Developer Option” for activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking“
Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
Rooting Lenovo Z5 (L78011)
- Connect USB Cable from Phone to PC
- Copy boot.img file from stock rom that your unpacked in PC to your phone /sdcard/…here…
- Run Magisk Manager.apk at your phone , select the “Setup” -> “SETTING” -> “Patch the kernel image (boot.img)” , specify the path to the file boot.img , and wait for the process to complete.and you will have new file with name patched_boot.img in the folder /sdcard/MagiskManager/….here….
- Now Copy patched_boot.img to ADB FASTBOOT FOLDER on PC
- Open CMD
– Window 7 -> Go to Adb Fastoot tools folder, than Press Shift+Right click on keyboard or mouse and select Open command window here (CMD)
– Window 8/10 -> Search cmd.exe and open with double click cmd.exe, see at your CMD if your command at C://user/…. you should move or copy Adb Fastoot tools folder to C://user/….
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable, and type CMD command
See notification at your phone, here you will be prompted to debug, Please make this Allowed, and next type CMD command
adb reboot bootloader
Your phone will reboot into fastboot mode.
- After your phone is in bootloader / fastboot mode, type CMD command again
fastboot flash patched_boot.img
- Your Lenovo Z5 L78011 has been rooted now, finally type CMD command to reboot system
- How To Root Lenovo Z5 L78011 with SuperSU.zip -> Read here
- How To Install TWRP v3.2.3 Recovery On Lenovo Z5 L78011 -> Read here
- If you need Official Lenovo Z5 L78011 Stock Rom for flashtool with guides -> here
- If you have question or found broken link please leave comment.
Regards: Boycracked Author.