We do not know what will happen with our device in the next day, for that, I created full backup dump firmware for my Xiaomi Redmi note 2. before I traveled farther with him. and here I would like to share the results of my work was to fellow Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 users .
Use all of these If your device : Dead total ( Hardbrick ), can‘t get into the recovery or fastboot mode .
This firmware has been modified by me, based Official MIUI V220.127.116.11 LHMMICK (Global stable) :
– Kernel (Swap on, Tweaks, I / O scedule, etc)
– Installed latest busibox of stericson, LinkSD, App drawer, RootExplorer, XposedInstaller Support.
– Rooted with SuperSU PRO, Many tweaks ( SpeedNet, Free RAM, Gamer Tweaks , Battery saver tweaks, end more)
– TWRP bilingual (EN / CN)
– Minimalist app and GAPPS.
– Default UI theme is Dark
– Slow motion video shooter, And others you can see in the screenshot below.
Well, we go to the topic.
HOW TO UNBRICK XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2 / PRIME
|STOCKFLASHROM- MIUI Global 7.1.1 Stable (MOD)-Boycracked.zip||1,2 GB||Download|
|ALL MTK DRIVER.zip||26 MB||Download|
|boot.img ( Recommended for battery , etc )||7 MB||Download|
|build.prop ( Tweaks included, for advanced user )||2 KB||Download|
|MT6795_Android_scatter.txt ( Just Preview – No Recommended )||2 KB||Download|
3. Run Flashtool.exe in folder SPFlashtool
4. In Flashtool, Press LOADSCATTER, then input MT6795_Android_scatter.txt of ROM folder it will automatically load all firmware files
9. Remove and reinsert the battery, and then turn on simultaneously by pressing the POWER button and the VOLUME +, then the device will go into recovery mode (TWRP).
10. Wipe all data, cache and cache dalvic (Factory reset)
11. Reboot the system and enjoy 🙂