How To Unlock Bootloader Lenovo Z5 (L78011)
To modify the firmware, such as Root, Installing TWRP custom recovery or installing Custom ROM. The mandatory requirement that you need to do is open the bootloader key. So below, boycracked will try to help you unlock the bootloader on Lenovo Z5 with the model number L78011.
- PC / Laptop / NoteBook (Windows OS)
- USB Cable
- Download and Install ADB Driver on PC
- Download and extrack ADB Fastboot tools on PC
- On your Lenovo Z5, go to “Settings->System>About phones” then tap 7x at “ZUI Versions” until a notification appears “you are developer“, now you can back to “Setting->System->Developer Option” for activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking“
Boycracked.com not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial. ( Do With Your Own Risk )
Unlocking bootloader Lenovo Z5 (L78011)
- Open CMD
– Window 7 -> Go to Adb Fastoot tools folder, than Press Shift+Right click on keyboard or mouse and select Open command window here (CMD)
– Window 8/10 -> Search cmd.exe and open with double click cmd.exe, see at your CMD if your command at C://user/…. you should move or copy Adb Fastoot tools folder to C://user/….
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable, and type CMD command
See notification at your phone, here you will be prompted to debug, Please make this Allowed, and next type CMD command
adb reboot bootloader
Your phone will reboot into fastboot mode.
- After your phone is in bootloader / fastboot mode, type CMD command again
fastboot flashing unlock
or using command
fastboot oem unlock-go
then a warning is displayed on the screen, using the [Volume -] choose the bottom option and confirm the selection by pressing the power.
- Your Lenovo Z5 L78011 unlocked now, finally type CMD command to reboot system
- How To Root Lenovo Z5 L78011using magisk -> Read here
- How To Root Lenovo Z5 L78011 with SuperSU.zip -> Read here
- How To Install TWRP v3.2.3 Recovery On Lenovo Z5 L78011 -> Read here
- If you need Official Lenovo Z5 L78011 Stock Rom for flashtool with guides -> here
- If you have question or found broken link please leave comment.
Regards: Boycracked Author.