Follow this guide to:
- Unroot the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Unbrick the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Restore the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to stock factory settings
This guide will work on every Galaxy Note 4 variant including:
- T-Mobile SM-N910T Galaxy Note 4
- Sprint SM-N910P Galaxy Note 4
- AT&T SM-N910A Galaxy Note 4
- Verizon SM-N910V Galaxy Note 4
- Canadian Rogers SM-N910W8 Galaxy Note 4
- Canadian Bell SM-N910W8 Galaxy Note 4
- Canadian Telus SM-N910W8 Galaxy Note 4
- International SM-N910F Galaxy Note 4
- International SM-N910C Galaxy Note 4
Follow the step-by-step guide below to get started!
This guide for educational purpose only, Boycracked not responsible if your device increasingly problematic after following this tutorial. (Do With Your Own Risk )
Preparation stages :
Download all files of below :
- Original Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ↦ usually, consists of a PDA, AP, Modem, Phone, CP, BL, Bootloader, and CSC file depends on the type of your samsung.
- Samsung USB Driver.zip ↦ Usb driver for all Samsung device, if you already installed KIES on your computer than this download can be ignore.
- Odin3 the Samsung Android Flashing tools↦ this is a latest version of Odin3 tool flasher for update firmware your Samsung devices
Starting installation process :
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
- Run Odin3.exe, and leave it open on your desktop.
- Now turn off your device, after completely turn off press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button until you can see Warning Sign. see simulations below….
- On Download Mode windows press Volume Up and then connect your device to computer.
- If Samsung USB Driver already install right on your computer then Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
- Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool. and Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
- Done, now you can disconnect your device.
Congratulations, please leave comments if you found problems or any broken links. Thank You 🙂