HUAWEI FIRMWARE REGION/COUNTRY CODE
|INTERNATIONAL||Global ( EN )||en|
|AFRICA||Algeria ( French )||dz|
|Angola ( Português )||ao|
|Botswana ( EN )||bw|
|Congo ( FR )||cg|
|Egypt ( EN )||eg-en|
|Egypt ( العربية )||eg|
|Ethiopia ( EN )||et-en|
|Ghana ( EN )||gh|
|Jordan ( EN )||jo|
|Kenya ( EN )||ke|
|Mauritius ( EN )||mu|
|Morocco ( FR )||ma|
|Namibia ( EN )||na|
|Nigeria ( EN )||ng|
|South Africa ( EN )||za|
|Tanzania ( EN )||tz|
|Tunisia ( FR )||tn|
|Uganda ( EN )||ug|
|Zambia ( EN )||zm|
|ASIA PASIFIC||Australia ( EN )||au|
|Azerbaijan ( Azərbaycan )||az|
|Bangladesh ( EN )||bd|
|Cambodia ( EN )||kh|
|China ( 简体中文 )||cn|
|Hong Kong, China ( 繁體中文 )||hk|
|India ( EN )||in|
|Indonesia ( Indonesian )||id|
|Japan ( 日本語 )||jp|
|Kazakhstan ( Pусский )||kz|
|Laos ( ລາວ )||la|
|Malaysia ( EN )||my|
|Myanmar ( ျမန္မာ )||mm|
|Nepal ( EN )||np|
|New Zealand (EN)||nz|
|Philippines ( EN )||ph|
|Singapore ( EN )||sg|
|South Korea ( 한국어 )||kr|
|Sri Lanka ( EN )||lk|
|Taiwan, China ( 繁體中文 )||tw|
|Thailand ( ภาษาไทย )||th|
|Turkey ( Türk )||tr|
|Uzbekistan ( Pусский )||uz|
|Vietnam ( Tiếng Việt )||vn|
|EUROPE||Austria ( DE )||at|
|Belarus ( Pусский )||by|
|Belgium ( Dutch )||be|
|Belgium ( French )||be-fr|
|Bulgaria ( Български )||bg|
|Czech ( čeština )||cz|
|Croatia ( Hrvatski )||hr|
|Denmark ( Dansk )||dk|
|Estonia ( Eesti )||ee|
|Estonia ( Pусский )||ee-ru|
|Finland ( Suomi )||fi|
|France ( FR )||fr|
|Germany ( DE )||de|
|Greece ( Ελληνικά )||gr|
|Hungary ( magyar nyelv )||hu|
|Italy ( IT )||it|
|Latvia ( Latvijas )||lv|
|Latvia ( Pусский )||lv-ru|
|Lithuania ( Lietuvos )||lt|
|Macedonia ( македонски )||mk|
|Netherland ( Dutch )||nl|
|Norway ( Norsk språk )||no|
|Poland ( Polski )||pl|
|Portugal ( Português )||pt|
|Romania ( Român )||ro|
|Russia ( Pусский )||ru|
|Serbia ( Cрпски jезик )||rs|
|Slovakia ( Slovensky )||sk|
|Spain ( Español )||es|
|Sweden ( Svenska )||se|
|Switzerland ( DE )||ch|
|Switzerland ( EN )||ch-en|
|Switzerland ( FR )||ch-fr|
|Switzerland ( IT )||ch-it|
|Ukraine ( Український )||ua|
|United Kingdom ( EN )||uk|
|LATIN AMERICA||Argentina ( Español )||ar|
|Bolivia ( Español )||bo|
|Brazil ( PT )||br|
|Chile ( Español )||cl|
|Colombia ( Español )||co|
|Costa Rica ( Español )||cr|
|Dominican Republic ( Español )||do|
|Ecuador ( Español )||ec|
|Guatemala ( Español )||gt|
|Jamaica ( EN )||jm|
|Mexico ( Español )||mx|
|Panama ( Español )||pa|
|Paraguay ( Español )||py|
|Peru ( Español )||pe|
|Uruguay ( Español )||uy|
|Venezuela ( Español )||ve|
|MIDDLE EAST||Kuwait ( EN )||kw-en|
|Kuwait ( العربية )||kw|
|Pakistan ( EN )||pk|
|Saudi Arabia ( العربية )||sa|
|Saudi Arabia ( EN )||sa-en|
|UAE ( EN )||ae-en|
|UAE ( العربية )||ae|
|UAE ( فارسی )||ae-fa|
|NORTH AMERICA||Canada ( EN )||ca|
|United States ( EN )||us|
Along with the marketing termination of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 caused by battery explosion incident on the phone a few weeks ago , now rumored the Korean manufacturer has returned to announce that they will release Samsung Galaxy S8.
For Samsung Galaxy S8 specifications the Korean company is reportedly currently working on two different versions of the Galaxy S8. SM-G950 is the smallest model, the Galaxy S8 is equipped with a 5.1-inch curved AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels (Quad HD), 576 pixels per inch. SM-G955 the Galaxy S8 Plus has a larger 5.5-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels (4k), accounting for 801 pixels per inch. We suspect that this higher resolution is only used when viewing content in 4k and virtual reality, while the battery in regular use is protected, with support internal storage 64/128 GB, 6 GB of RAM, possibility for Card slot will also be different between single-SIM model or dual-SIM, we have not heard about the price range Samsung Galaxy S8.
Samsung seems to follow the tactics of Apple, because the Plus version is on paper clearly the better choice. According to the rumors will get the 5.1-inch Galaxy S8 a single camera lens (LightUp Camera); Galaxy S8 Plus would be provided with a dual camera (Light + Camera) that it should include possible be to optically zoom . The new camera sensors must also ensure better performance in low light.
As happened for the previous generation, the processors will be different depending on the geographical area: Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 for the US market and Exynos 8895 for the rest of the world, both made with 10 nm production process. In addition, the memories should be the fast UFS 2.1.
After all the problems of Note 7, will we know how to forgive this new Samsung model ?
Source News : Samobile
Source image : wccftech
Hi friends, are you’ve ever experienced anything like this on a phone / tablet android you?
- The ads often appear on the screen every time you connect to the internet
- Automatic download the apps, but you do not do.
- Touch screen is suddenly difficult touched / error / not working
- Blank, white screen
- Storage is full, even though we know that we still have a lot of storage space
- Phone or tablets running slow.
- And other strange events that happened on your mobile phone, although it has been repeatedly perform a factory reset (data / cache), uninstall the app, but application is still is always there 🙁
If so you experiencing, in this article we will discuss about these things.
We need to know, lately booming rampant spread of the virus on a phone or tablet especially those operating on android system, the purpose of the spread of viruses is for a variety of needs or interests of an individual virus creator, such as the wish to steal important users data, commercial advertising so they quickly get money from ads that appear, or may be competition between vendors a device or apps developers, I do not know, of course this is very detrimental to users in particular. so the chronology is experienced above are some of the things that are caused by a virus, because the virus is able to change your settings, such as changing calibration, change Internet settings, and more.
The question is why the virus can enter to system?.. This is reasonable, because android phone is not yet in root and rooted, both the same may be affected. because of the way they work is through automated root -> then solve application clone / incognito or also called malware.
Then how to solve it?
Before we know how to solve it, we need to know in advance how to avoid them, as the saying goes wise “Ready umbrella before the rain” 🙂
The things you need to avoid :
- Installing applications beyond the Playstore or from an untrusted site
- Installing applications pro version (Premium) are offered free of charge by a site
- Visiting porn sites
- Downloading .apk file but in the form of an application installer, and other woods.
Well now we start to how to deal with it, if the viruses have been forced prevalent on your android.
Here I try to use the manual method, without the need to hard reset, so the possibility of data and settings of your phone to remain intact. but if you have trouble following the instructions below, you should update firmware using the official firmware, because it is best way to cope with the virus, but in my experience, sometimes the virus is still there. Why is that? The solution is just format your SD-Card.
Prepare the ingredients :
- Already, only that 😛
Here’s how :
- Turn off Internet connection, how do I turn it off? if I turned off will be automatically come back to life although set in flight mode. Solution : remove your SIM card 😛
- Root your device beforehand. How? Recognize your phone “device name and model number”, then find articles that discuss properly on how to root your phone on Google search or perhaps in Boycracked.com if any. How to i rooted? The screen can not be touched, I can not rooting my device? ..you can root through the TWRP/CWM or force in order to root if you use the application rooting.
- Download, install and open Root Explorer.apk
- Delete Folder and suspicious files in Internal memory and external (Sd-card / Sd-card1), as an example I find the files and folders as below ..
/sdcrad/tinyad (File removed)
/sdcrad/.rfuck/… (Folder removed)
/sdcrad/.baseroot/… (Folder removed)
- if you are still in a state of the stock firmware, delete all files that do not have .odex, for example: SystemUI.apk and SystemUI.odex (Do not delete like this), you are only allowed to delete applications that do not have friends (.odex), in the case, I found several applications :
– setings.apk (Not Settings.apk)
- Go to the folder /system/ bin/ and /system/ xbin/, delete files that you suspect to be virus.
- If you have finished delete, reboot your phone.
- Go to Settings -> Management application -> Download -> Delete apps that you feel, you do not ever put it up
- Turn off the phone, and then plug it back your SIM-card and turn on the phone.
- enjoy it 😀
- To make it easier to delete virus file or folder, I recommend you to download the same firmware as the current one via phone or PC. then extract the firmware …. View the contents in the firmware you downloaded, if there are more files in your phone on rootexplorer.apk, then immediately delete.
- In other cases, rootexplorer.apk can not have root permission. The solution, you have to make flashable.zip (Search on google), Write list the names of file.apk (Open explorer menu -> creat new file -> use the same name as you suspect a virus). enter into flashable.zip then install via custom recovery (TWRP / CWM).
So little of my experience sharing, may be useful. If the problem still persists, please contact your doctor 🙂
Please scolds me if there is a mistake, let me know if you have a good idea. Let’s discuss in the comments field.
Samsung Galaxy C7 has 4GB RAM and comes in 32GB and 64GB internal memory options also equipped with a slot for microSD, which supports cards up to 128 GB and the button “Home” is a fingerprint reader. The Galaxy C7 is running on battery capacity of 3300 mAh, which can be q. It works on the new Android OS v6.0.1 Marshmallow wrapped by special themes from Samsung TouchWiz UI.
Just a few hours after receiving TENAA certificate in China has been officially unveiled Samsung Galaxy C7. Recall that a few hours ago, the South Korean company has announced another representative of a new series – the Galaxy the C5 . 5.7-inch Galaxy C7 has a Super AMOLED-display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. Like the Galaxy C5, the new model is made in the metal housing. The smartphone will be available in four colors: gold, pink gold, silver and gray.
Besides its elegant design and dynamic. On the camera, Samsung lens implant size 16 Mega-pixel f / 1.9 on the main camera, as well as 8 Mega-Pixel f / 1.9 at the front for the lovers selfie, Both cameras are also reinforced with dual-LED (dual tone) flash in order can maximize the capture of the camera even in dark circumstances, provided some increments features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR and can record video with a resolution HD1080p / 30fps.
With the clash Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon chipset powered 625 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 On the processor and Adreno 506 GPU in the affairs of this phone would not doubt to be able to run a variety of heavyweight games with graphics frame is very satisfactory.
Despite the fact that the C7 release date has not yet Announced the price of the smartphone is known: a models with 32 GB of memory will be available for about $ 396 and a version with 64 GB – for $ 427 you can check the latest price for international –> here
One thing that Boycracked not prefer is on the battery, although it has a feature quickly intervening recharged using QuickCharge 3.0 technology by Snapdragon, but, like the output of mobile phones latest, Battery on a Samsung Galaxy C7 can not be separated, but this is very very important view of battery that only a capacity of 3300 mAh, the battery will most likely quickly intervening plump for Gamers, or whether it can use as a desktop user charge charge? … It depends on you. Semua All back to you.
For your consideration before buying, you may need to see full specs Samsung Galaxy C7 :
Samsung Galaxy C7 Unboxing video
Samsung Galaxy C7 Specs details Device Model : SM-C700x Screen display : 5.7 inches with ~74.1% screen-to-body ratio, 1080 x 1920 pixels with ~386 ppi pixel density, Multitouch point 10. Body : Weight 169 g (5.96 oz) with Dimensions 156.6 x 77.2 x 6.8 mm (6.17 x 3.04 x 0.27 in). Android OS : Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Network type : GSM/EDGE/3G/HSPA+/4G LTE SIM card type : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Rear camera : 16 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash Front camera : 8 MP, f/1.9 Camera features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR Video recorder : [email protected] Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 CPU : Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 GPU : Adreno 506 RAM : 4 GB Internal memory : 32 or 64 GB (depending on the model) External memory : microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot Blootooth : v4.2, A2DP, LE USB : microUSB v2.0 Sound : 3.5mm jack, Loudspeaker. Radio : Stereo FM radio with RDS, Radio recorder. Sensor : Fingerprint, Accelerometer, proximity, compass Battery type : Non-removable Li-Ion Battery power : 3300 mAh battery Other Features : OTG, NFC, Fast charger (Quick Charge 3.0), ANT+ support, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, MP4/WMV/H.264 player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer, HTML5, SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM.
Huawei P9 comes with the support of the main camera 12 MP dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8 MP for selfie, network support up to 4G LTE, 5.2 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~ 423 ppi pixel density) which can certainly support multitouch up to 10 points, in terms of mobile security support this phone was have Fingerprint with a bandage Corning Gorilla Glass 5 as the screen protector and ceramic white finish, or brushed aerospace-class aluminum and each of those is as appealing as a piece of art. Interested. Interested already? to international prices can be checked –> Here
You need to be careful if you want to buy this phone, because Huawei P9 launched in several versions with different features
- Huawei P9 EVA-L09 version : Single SIM 32 GB internal memory, 3 GB RAMLTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)
- Huawei P9 EVA-L19 version : Dual SIM 32 GB internal memory, 3 GB RAM, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300).
- Huawei EVA-L29 version : Dual SIM,64 GB internal memory, 4 GB RAM, NFC support, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300).
Huawei P9 smartphone is doing very well in terms of sales, Huawei P9 has sold over 6 million P9 units so far only within one week in the world, a natural thing if we look in terms of price that is not so pocket book, but the phone is able to speak a lot, it means the world community is now not to rely on big name vendors but they need the features of multi-function and also not so pocket book.
As a benchmark, I am grouping the features of Huawei P9 appropriate.
Huawei P9 full phone specifications
- Elegant design with full metal aluminum packing material
- Supports 4G LTE network for super-fast internet access.
- Only 5.2 ” , Fits in man pocket 🙂
- IPS LCD screen that has a display high quality image and wide viewing angle, making it very comfortable for watching videos, streaming youtube and internet browsing.
- Layar dilapisi dengan Gorilla Glass 4, secure if you grumpy 😛
- Equipped with fingerprint sensor security features
- Equipped LED Notifications
- Running on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) which have a more fresh and latest features
- CPU Hisilicon Kirin 950 Octa Core combined with 4 GB of RAM and Mali-T880 MP4 GPU is able to produce a good performance and stable
- Internal memory with the option of 64 GB and 4 GB of RAM to store various files and applications.
- Main Camera 16 MP with OIS, phase detection, autofocus, and dual-LED (dual tone) flash that has a Full HD video recording capabilities.
- Front Camera 8MP, suitable for selfie lovers
- Slot sim 2 fused with microSD, so you can only choose one function 🙁
- Non- Removable battery, you will be difficult to replace the battery, manual charge, or flashing.
Similarly the information from my glance, this may not be 100% accurate, you can add it in the comments.
Thank you, Boycracked.
References : Wikipedia, Official huawei Site, GSMarena, Specsdevices