We always experiment before we start to publishing, find the easiest way for readers to easily apply ptunjuk here, so you must be careful that there is no negative impact on your android phone, because we are not responsible for the any damage that occurred after following the instructions In boycracked. Please do not do anything if you feel less understood, and we strongly prohibit for visitors under the age of 13 years to read on our site.
2) Unzip Carliv.zip and click on carliv.bat … please see the next screenshot :
3) Copy the recovery.img of your stock rom and paste it into the “recovery-resources” folder (inside Carliv unzipped folder) … please see the next two screenshots :
4) Type R (and press enter), then type 1 (and press enter) … please see the next screenshot :
5) Type 1 (Unpack image) and press enter … and see what happens … please see the next two screenshots :
6) Now you can see the next message : “Your image is unpacked in recovery folder“. Open the “recovery” folder (inside Carliv unzipped folder) and you will can see with your own eyes the “ramdisk” folder and the other 10 files … please see the next screenshot :
7) And this is the content of the “ramdisk” folder (of my unpacked stock recovery) … please see the next screenshot :
8) Create a folder on your desktop and rename it “stock” … then copy the entire content of “recovery” folder (the “ramdisk” folder and the other 10 files) and paste them into the folder just created on your desktop (stock folder). 9) Delete your stock recovery.img from “recovery-resources” folder (inside Carliv unzipped folder). 10) Delete all files from the “recovery” folder (inside Carliv unzipped folder). 11) Copy the custom recovery.img (the TWRP that you want to port for your device) and paste it into “recovery-resources” folder. 12) Now repeat the steps 3, 4 and 5 for the custom recovery.img. 13) Create another folder on your desktop and rename it “port” … then copy the entire content of “recovery” folder (the “ramdisk” folder and the other 10 files) and paste them into the “port” folder. 14) Delete all files (unpacked custom recovery.img) from the “recovery” folder (inside Carliv unzipped folder). 15) DO NOT DELETE the custom recovery.img from “recovery-resources” folder. 16) Open simultaneously the stock folder and the port folder (on your desktop) … please see the next screenshot :
17) Copy the “recovery.img-kernel” and “recovery.img-kernel_offset” from stock folder … and paste/overwrite them into port folder. Please see the next screenshot :
18) Open simultaneously the “ramdisk” folder in both stock folder & port folder … please see the next screenshot :
19) Copy the “fstab” (in my case “fstab.mt6752”), the “meta_init.modem.rc”, the “meta_init.project.rc”, the “meta_init.rc” and the “ueventd.rc” from stock folder … and paste/overwrite them into port folder. Please see the next screenshot :
20) You should be able to see the port folder (“ramdisk” folder) like in the next screenshot :
21) Now copy the “ramdisk” folder and the other 10 files from port folder (on your desktop) … and paste them into “recovery” folder (inside Carliv unzipped folder). Then type 2 (Repack image) and press enter. Please see the next screenshot :
22) “Your new image was repacked as recovery-date-time.img. You can find it in [output] folder“. Open “output” folder (inside Carliv unzipped folder) … and you will find your TWRP ported img. Please see the next screenshot :
23) Now copy the “recovery-date-time.img” from “output” folder and paste it into a new folder on your desktop. Then, rename your ported twrp img like “recovery.img”. Copy the scatter file of your stock rom and paste it into the new folder on your desktop (together your ported recovery img). Then, flash it with SP Flash Tool. Please see the next screenshots :
24) Restart your phone in recovery mode … and see what happens. Please see the next screenshot :
The Global Flyme OS supports multi-language, this tutorial teaches you how to Update Official Flyme OS firmware on Meizu Android phones and install Google Play Store.
Index A for Universal/Public Edition
Index G for Global/International
Index Y for Public (Chinese)
Index QY for Chinese Telecommunications Edition
Index Q for Chinese Telecommunications Edition
Index MY is Mobile customization
Warning :This tutorial is applicable to Meizu Phones, for other Phones you can consult other tutorials. We have tried many times this tutorial, is effective remedy. But we are not sure that each user can do well, if your phone does not work after installation, we do not take any responsibility.
Note : Guides Unbricking/Updates/Downgrade firmware Meizu Phones –> Read Here
Firmware Before installing Global confirms that the phone battery is more than 30%, if in the process of installation, the phone has no battery, it will not turn on, you have to send it to the factory for repair.
2. Make ROOT
– Access Flyme account (if you have not register one)
– Enter “Fingerprint and security”, open ROOT, the Meizu will restart
– Enter “Flyme Tools” -> “File Explorer” -> “APK”, Install “SuperSU” and “Flashfire”.
– Open SuperSU, follow the steps below. Especially the fourth photo, you have to select NORMAL .3. Flashing Meizu Firmware
After updating SuperSU, return to the desktop, open Flashfire, follow the steps below to install Global Firmware.
The Meizu will reboot and automatically install, it will take ten minutes, turn off the phone when charging.
After installation, the system has changed to Global Flyme OS, take Multi-language.
Install Google Play. How to update? The update also need ROOT must install SuperSU and Flashfire. When you install Firmware, do not select Wipe, this operation will erase all data on the phone. For backup, data before the update. And follow the instructions below.
Leave your comment If you have any question, Regards Boycracked 🙂
do not forget that sometimes recommended a full reset (format) , so as not to bring the tails of the previous firmware.
Download the correct firmware (all links are in the header of the theme of your phone).
Please Note that even though this statement is essentially universal, but it is subject to MX4 and when you go out of your order on your device, then keep in mind that the files must be taken from their phone model and not on the MX4. The same is true if you do not understand something and you ask questions about the topic. Do not forget to return to the theme of your phone.
Strictly abide by the name of “update” and extension “.zip”, If the name is not correct in recovery see the words “Firmware not found”.
Do not forget to check the integrity of the file. Note that even MD5 checking the firmware file there is a theoretical possibility that when you copy a file to the phone will not be copied completely.It is better to once again verify the MD5 on the phone (unfortunately does not work in the 3rd version of the installation because the file is temporary and will be deleted as soon as we come out of rekaveri, but on the computer after copying to the folder G:\Recovery, we can still check MD5) . MD5 can synchronize the phone also using various applications. I have been using Solid Explorer File Manager.
Starting updates /Downgrade firmware Meizu Phones
1) Please do not upgrade the phone with non-official firmware
2) Upgrading international version phone with the mainland China Simple Chinese version firmware may lead to compatibility issues
3) Before upgrading, check that the battery has at least 20% capacity
4) Selecting “Clear data” will delete all personal data ( such as Notes, Email, and Contacts); whereas the internal storage for Music and Camera photos …etc. will remain intact.
5) Already opened system permission (ROOT), the user must select “Clear Data” to clear phone data for firmware upgrade, Otherwise, it may cause abnormal system or application error ;
6) After upgrading the firmware, if system reboot or application force close, please try to reset your phone or re-upgrading (Settings-> phone->Storage->Factory reset to reset the phone)
1. Place the root of the internal memory “update.zip” file.
2. Sign in to Windows Explorer / File Manager / documents (depending on the friendly slang).
3. Press / tapnut / click (depending on the friendly slang) to update.zip.
4. Choose whether or not the “Clear data” “clear data” (wipe / wipe / formatting system cache and data). The data files with photos, video, music, games, documents, and so on. N. Will not be removed.
Option 2 (without a computer)
1. “update.zip” firmware file must be located in the root of the internal memory.
2. Turn off the phone.
3.Hold the “power + volume up” button to enter the “recovery”
4. Choose whether or not “clear data” “clear data” and click “Next”, “the next”
Option 3 (with a computer)
1. Turn off the phone
2. Press the “power + volume up” to enter the “recovery” (hold the button just before the inscription meizu, then release both buttons, or well enough to let go of “power” button)
3. Connect your phone to a computer, causing the folder appears the G: \ “recovery”
4. In this folder copy the firmware file in the format “update.zip”.
5. After copying the file, without fail disconnect your phone from the computer.
6. Choose whether or not to clear data “clear data” and click Next “next”
Note: keep in mind the temporary file and deleted as soon as we come out of rekaveri.
Undo / downgrade (Eng. Downgrade)
Downgrade (to return later to an earlier version of the firmware) is possible by any embodiment of the above.
The main thing is that the process of transition to a newer firmware (for example, 4.5.2) to older (for example, 220.127.116.11) accompanied by data cleaning. In any case, I recommend the third option. And there is a solution for you.
There are certainly exceptions for rollback. The logic is not revealed until the end, but overall will zoom through the very first firmware. Those. in fact roll back is possible through preset at the factory firmware. For example, a plant stood firmware 4.0.3, the rollback will be done through it. The difficulty lies in the fact that sellers are often the factory firmware is reset, and then have to choose the firmware manually.
Recovery : With the device powered down, hold the Volume Down and Power buttons.
Bootloader : With the device powered down, hold the Volume UP and Power buttons.
Unlocking the bootloader YU Yutopia (“sambar”)
Make sure your computer has working fastboot and adb.
Enable USB debugging on the device and Enable OEM unlock in the Developer options settings on the device. (Note: Not all devices have this setting, so continue with next step if yours does not.). at your phone, Open Settings->About phone and tapping Build number 7 times or until you “become a developer”. Then you will need to go back to Settings->Developer options and enable USB debugging. Or Install and Open DeveloperOptions.apk to easy access to developer options settings.
Connect your Phone to PC
Open AdbFastbootTool Folder, than Press “SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK” and open command prompt “CMD terminal”
From a terminal on a computer, type the following to boot the device into fastboot mode :
adb reboot bootloader [ENTER]
You at Fastboot mode now, once the device is in fastboot mode, verify your PC sees the device by typing fastboot devices
If you don’t see your device serial number, and instead see “<waiting for device>”, fastboot is not configured properly on your machine.
If you see “no permissions fastboot”, try running fastboot as root
From the same terminal, type the following command to unlock the bootloader:
fastboot -i 0x2A96 oem unlock [ENTER]
if can’t work, change command with
fastboot -i 0x2c3f oem unlock [ENTER]
If the device doesn’t automatically reboot, reboot it from the menu. It should now be unlocked. Since the device resets completely, you will need to re-enable USB debugging on the device to continue.
Before following the instructions below, I need to remind you. that this tutorial is only for education only as an alternative for people who are lazy to the service center, Boycracked not responsible for what happens after following this tutorial, then by following this tutorial, you secretly agree on the treaty. Be a smart android user.
You can download Official NextBit Robin Firmware at here
How to Flash NextBit Robin Firmware (TWRP Backup)
1. Unpack files, move to /SDcard/TWRP/…Here..
2. Unlocking Bootloader, Install TWRP 3.0.0 & ROOT NextBit Robin –> Read here
3. Go to TWRP recovery (Vol down and Power)
4. Wipe data cache
5. Restore firmware and done.
If you can not have TWRP, you can download here plus installation guide.
How to Flash NextBit Robin firmware (Factory Images)
For PC Window OS
1. Plug your Nexbin Robin into your PC
2. Boot into Fastboot mode (Power + Volume Down)
3. Open a command window in the directory containing the image files (With the folder open, press Shift + Right click)
4. Type flash-all.bat and press Enter
5. Your phone will flash all the necessary files and reboot For PC Mac OS
1. Plug Nextbin Robin into your Mac
2. Boot your Robin into Fastboot mode (Power + Volume Down)
3. Open Terminal and navigate into the directory containing the image files
4. Type ./flash-all.sh and press Return
5. Your phone will flash all the necessary files and reboot
You must have your bootloader unlocked for this to work.
You can also use MI-Flash Tool from Xiaomi device for installing the firmware easily, Read how here
This way you use if you encounter a problem that is fatal, such as Hard-brick, can not go into fastboot/Recovery or black screen but Computers still can recognize the driver. for that we will fix it using QFil ( Flashing tool for all devices base on qualcomm chipset).
Download and move twrp-3.0.2-1-ether.img to AdbFastbootTool Folder
Download and save Latest version of SuperSU.zip and save into SD-Card
at your phone, Open Settings->About phone and tapping Build number 7 times or until you “become a developer”. Then you will need to go back to Settings->Developer options and enable USB debugging. Or Install and Open DeveloperOptions.apk to easy access to developer options settings.
If everything is ready, let’s start now
Unlocking Bootloader Nextbit Robin
Connect your Phone to PC
Open AdbFastbootTool Folder, than Press “SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK” and open command prompt “CMD”
In cmd line type the following after connecting robin to your computer (and accepting the computer on robin if first time)
adb devices [ENTER]
than type CMD line
adb reboot bootloader [ENTER]
You at Fastboot mode now, type the command again
fastboot oem unlock [ENTER]
if can’t work, change command with
fastboot -i 0x2c3f oem unlock [ENTER]
fastboot reboot [ENTER]
Your Nextbit Robin was unlocked now, happy modding 🙂
Installing TWRP Recovery on Nextbit Robin
Your devices must be unlocked bootloader first.
Boot to Fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader [ENTER]
Open AdbFastbootTool Folder and Press “SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK” and open command prompt “CMD”
Hi friends, are you’ve ever experienced anything like this on a phone / tablet android you?
The ads often appear on the screen every time you connect to the internet
Automatic download the apps, but you do not do.
Touch screen is suddenly difficult touched / error / not working
Blank, white screen
Storage is full, even though we know that we still have a lot of storage space
Phone or tablets running slow.
And other strange events that happened on your mobile phone, although it has been repeatedly perform a factory reset (data / cache), uninstall the app, but application is still is always there 🙁
If so you experiencing, in this article we will discuss about these things.
We need to know, lately booming rampant spread of the virus on a phone or tablet especially those operating on android system, the purpose of the spread of viruses is for a variety of needs or interests of an individual virus creator, such as the wish to steal important users data, commercial advertising so they quickly get money from ads that appear, or may be competition between vendors a device or apps developers, I do not know, of course this is very detrimental to users in particular. so the chronology is experienced above are some of the things that are caused by a virus, because the virus is able to change your settings, such as changing calibration, change Internet settings, and more.
The question is why the virus can enter to system?.. This is reasonable, because android phone is not yet in root and rooted, both the same may be affected. because of the way they work is through automated root -> then solve application clone / incognito or also called malware.
Then how to solve it?
Before we know how to solve it, we need to know in advance how to avoid them, as the saying goes wise “Ready umbrella before the rain” 🙂
The things you need to avoid :
Installing applications beyond the Playstore or from an untrusted site
Installing applications pro version (Premium) are offered free of charge by a site
Visiting porn sites
Downloading .apk file but in the form of an application installer, and other woods.
Well now we start to how to deal with it, if the viruses have been forced prevalent on your android.
Here I try to use the manual method, without the need to hard reset, so the possibility of data and settings of your phone to remain intact. but if you have trouble following the instructions below, you should update firmware using the official firmware, because it is best way to cope with the virus, but in my experience, sometimes the virus is still there. Why is that? The solution is just format your SD-Card.
Prepare the ingredients :
Already, only that 😛
Here’s how :
Turn off Internet connection, how do I turn it off? if I turned off will be automatically come back to life although set in flight mode. Solution : remove your SIM card 😛
Root your device beforehand. How? Recognize your phone “device name and model number”, then find articles that discuss properly on how to root your phone on Google search or perhaps in Boycracked.com if any. How to i rooted? The screen can not be touched, I can not rooting my device? ..you can root through the TWRP/CWM or force in order to root if you use the application rooting.
Download, install and open Root Explorer.apk
Delete Folder and suspicious files in Internal memory and external (Sd-card / Sd-card1), as an example I find the files and folders as below ..
if you are still in a state of the stock firmware, delete all files that do not have .odex, for example: SystemUI.apk and SystemUI.odex (Do not delete like this), you are only allowed to delete applications that do not have friends (.odex), in the case, I found several applications :
Go to the folder /system/ bin/ and /system/ xbin/, delete files that you suspect to be virus.
If you have finished delete, reboot your phone.
Go to Settings -> Management application -> Download -> Delete apps that you feel, you do not ever put it up
Turn off the phone, and then plug it back your SIM-card and turn on the phone.
enjoy it 😀
To make it easier to delete virus file or folder, I recommend you to download the same firmware as the current one via phone or PC. then extract the firmware …. View the contents in the firmware you downloaded, if there are more files in your phone on rootexplorer.apk, then immediately delete.
In other cases, rootexplorer.apk can not have root permission. The solution, you have to make flashable.zip (Search on google), Write list the names of file.apk (Open explorer menu -> creat new file -> use the same name as you suspect a virus). enter into flashable.zip then install via custom recovery (TWRP / CWM).
So little of my experience sharing, may be useful. If the problem still persists, please contact your doctor 🙂
Please scolds me if there is a mistake, let me know if you have a good idea. Let’s discuss in the comments field.
Repair solutions for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 if boot loop, Hardbrick, Lost recovery, or can’t boot to home screen and we know that this is not a problem with the machine or Hardware, but only software. This usually occurs because installing false firmware, remove some parts needed by the android system or overclocking CPU. Or do you feel disturbed by virus attacks such as malware ? Well, this is the solution.
Guides how to flash Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 firmware using Odin3 Samsung Flashing tool → Read Here
Add the firmwares file to Odin3 :
– Add the BL_xxx file to BL
– Add the AP_xxx file to AP
– Add the CP_xxx file to CP
– Add the CSC_xxx file to CSC
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 FirmwareCountry : Global (International)
File name : S7710XXAMB6_S7710OXEAMB3_HOME.tar.7z
Size : 651 MB
File name : S7710XXAMB6_OXEAMB3.zip
Size : 760 MB
File name : system.tar.md5.7z
Size : 760 MB
File name : S7710XXAND2_1528886_20141026.7z
Size : 550 MB
Cyanogen Mod OS Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 [Custom Rom]
TWRP 3.0.2-0 and Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930S
Warning : This guide just for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with Model number SM-N930S, Modifying the system will eliminate the manufacturer’s warranty, are also at risk on a mobile phone such as hard / Softbrick, so please follow the instructions carefully in order to reduce the risk.
Download Official twrp-3.0.2-0-graceltekor.img.tar (MD5) Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930S for to PC
at phone, open Developer-Options.apk , then tick USB Debugging and OEM Unlock is enable
Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin3 Tool. and browse on [AP] = twrp-3.0.2-0-gracelte.img.tar and Press START to flashing TWRP.
If Samsung USB Driver already install right on your computer then Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
Run Odin3.exe, and leave it open on your desktop.
Now Reboot your device, and press hold Volume Down + Home button. until you can see Warning Sign. see simulations below….On Download Mode windows press Volume Up and then connect your device to computer using USB Cable.
Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer and make sure it completely work.
PRESS Hold [Volume Down] + [Home] + [Power] to get out of Download mode and Press Volume Up when the screen blanks.
TWRP 3.0.2-0 Has been installed on your Galaxy Note 7.
ROOTING SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7 SM-N930S
Go into TWRP recovery mode
Reboot and enjoy it.
USB Mass Storage support
Micro SDcard and USB OTG storage support
f2fs file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore)
exFAT file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore)