Full 5 File Repair firmware version for Galaxy J1 SM-J100H/DD India
PIT, AP, BL, CP, CSC archive File name: SM-J100H_1_20160525145827_ii69a9ns3m.zip
File size : 524 MB
All your actions is your own risk, Boycracked.com is not responsible for anything. Please download the firmware that matches your region or carrier, and make sure that your device is the Samsung Galaxy J1 with the Model number SM-J100H.Be a smart android user.
- Other Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Firmware -> Download here
- Before flashing your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H, please recognize the Samsung firmware type below …
- PIT = Partition Information Table = Configuration file for each partition in the Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H, You only need it if you ever mess up the direction of the partitions.
- PDA = AP = Application Processor = HOME = file contains System.img , Boot.img, Recovery.img or other binari files
- CSC = Consumer Software Customization = Adjustment files for or from network provider, carrier, country or specific to that region, usually consisting of APN Settings and carrier branding
- BL = Bootloader = Files that are closely related to the Kernel recovery atau ROM loading process on Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H, and basically for security’s sake is in a locked bootloader, before a third party developer performs Unlock
- CP = Core Processor = MODEM = PHONE = Matters related to network signals, IMEI or baseband.
- Flashing Full repair firmware 4 or 5 file service EEPROM ( FACTORY FIRMWARE ) : PIT, AP, CP, BL, CSC file also can used to Fix unknown Imei / No Signal / No baseband / can not flashing effect the OEM bootloader is locked at your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
- Guides how to flash firmware Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Odin3 -> Read here
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Stock rom for other models -> Download here
- How to Bypass or Unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H from Google Account Verification or FRP “Factory reset Protection” -> Read here
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H from -> Here
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H -> Read here
- Installing CWM Recovery Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H -> Read here
- Installing TWRP Recovery Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H -> Read here
- If Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H say Secure Download is Enabled on Odin Mode/ Download Mode, usually Odin3 flashtool always Faild, for the solution is try installing firmware consisting of 4 Files “AP / PDA + BL + CP + CSC and PIT, if failed too, try changing MMC IC your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H.