Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Canada Telus Mobility, Koodo Mobile, Rockhopper Firmware
Model : SM-G390W
Country : Canada
Carrier Network Operators : Telus Mobility, Koodo Mobile, Rockhopper
Region MultiCSC code : SPC
Product CODE: SM-G390WZKASPC
Status: Official Factory Firmware/ SWupdates
How to Install firmware file via Odin3 Flashing Tool : Read here
OS : Android 8.1.0 Oreo
Security Patch Level : September 26, 18
File name: SM-G390W_1_20180904225727_p27n2x3vii_fac.zip
Size : 2GB
OS : Android 7.0 Nougat
Security Patch Level : November 20, 17
File name: M-G390W_1_20171103195027_bo2jfz32th_fac.zip
Size : 2GB
- All firmware version for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W in Canada -> Download here
- Included on archive: Stock kernel boot.img, Modem, PIT , NVram, Userdata, stock recovery and other binary partition and Before flashing your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W, please recognize the Samsung firmware type below …
- PIT = Partition Information Table = Configuration file for each partition in the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W, You only need it if you ever mess up the direction of the partitions.
- PDA = AP = Application Processor = HOME = file contains System.img , Boot.img, Recovery.img or other binari files
- CSC = Consumer Software Customization = Adjustment files for or from network provider, carrier, country or specific to that region, usually consisting of APN Settings and carrier branding
- BL = Bootloader = Files that are closely related to the Kernel recovery atau ROM loading process on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W, and basically for security’s sake is in a locked bootloader, before a third party developer performs Unlock
- CP = Core Processor = MODEM = PHONE = Matters related to network signals, IMEI or baseband.
- Flashing Full repair firmware 4 or 5 file service EEPROM ( FACTORY FIRMWARE ) : PIT, AP, CP, BL, CSC file also can used to Fix unknown Imei / No Signal / No baseband / can not flashing effect the OEM bootloader is locked at your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Stock rom for other models -> Download here
- How to Bypass or Unlock Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W from Google Account Verification or FRP “Factory reset Protection” -> Read here
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W from -> Download Gapps Here
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W via PDA/AP odin -> Read here
- Download + How To Flash CWM Recovery For Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W -> Here
- Download + How To Flash Latest TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W -> Here
- If Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W say Secure Download is Enabled on Odin Mode/ Download Mode, usually Odin3 flashtool always Faild, for the solution is try installing firmware consisting of 4 Files “AP / PDA + BL + CP + CSC and PIT, if failed too, try changing MMC IC your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W.
- If you download and flashing an old firmware version, you can update to the Latest version of Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390W Firmware via OTA Updates
Credits: Gsmarena, updato, and all android developer at forum or blog.