Samsung Galaxy J8 Firmware
Model : SM-J810F/DS
Region code : OJM / Global, default from XSG
Status: Official Factory Firmware (Software Updates)
OS : Android 8.0.0 Oreo
Security Patch Level : Thursday, October 25, 2018
How to flash : Read here
File name: J810FJXU1ARF2_J810FOJM1ARF2_XSG.zip
- OJM is Multi CSC code from Saudi Arabia (ACR), Afghanistan (AFG), Nigeria (ECT), Egypt (EGY), Israel (ILO), Saudi Arabia (KSA), Iraq (MID), Morocco (MWD), Pakistan (PAK), Iran (THR), Tunisia (TUN), Turkey (TUR), United Arab Emirates (XSG), Libya (BTC), Israel (Cellcom) (CEL), Libya (LYS), Morocco (MAT), Israel (Pelephone) (PCL), Israel (PTR).
- Other firmware version for Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F -> Download here
- Samsung Galaxy J8 Stock rom for other models -> Download here
- Before flashing your Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F, please recognize the Samsung firmware type below …
- PIT = Partition Information Table = Configuration file for each partition in the Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F, You only need it if you ever mess up the direction of the partitions.
- PDA = AP = Application Processor = HOME = file contains System.img , Boot.img, Recovery.img or other binari files
- CSC = Consumer Software Customization = Adjustment files for or from network provider, carrier, country or specific to that region, usually consisting of APN Settings and carrier branding
- BL = Bootloader = Files that are closely related to the Kernel recovery atau ROM loading process on Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F, and basically for security’s sake is in a locked bootloader, before a third party developer performs Unlock
- CP = Core Processor = MODEM = PHONE = Matters related to network signals, IMEI or baseband.
- Flashing Full repair firmware 4 or 5 file service EEPROM ( FACTORY FIRMWARE ) : PIT, AP, CP, BL, CSC file also can used to Fix unknown Imei / No Signal / No baseband / can not flashing effect the OEM bootloader is locked at your Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F
- How to Bypass or Unlock Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F from Google Account Verification or FRP “Factory reset Protection” -> Read here
- If you have problem with Google apps. Please install matches Gapps.zip for Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F from -> Download Gapps Here
- How to root Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F via PDA/AP odin -> Read here
- Download + How To Flash CWM Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F -> Here
- Download + How To Flash Latest TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F -> Here
- If Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F say Secure Download is Enabled on Odin Mode/ Download Mode, usually Odin3 flashtool always Faild, for the solution is try installing firmware consisting of 4 Files “AP / PDA + BL + CP + CSC and PIT, if failed too, try changing MMC IC your Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F.
- If you download and flashing an old firmware version, you can update to the Latest version of Samsung Galaxy J8 SM-J810F Firmware via OTA Updates
Credits: KFHost & androidfilehost